Struggling to keep everything afloat?
Finish line not in sight?
Difficulty staying on course?
If this sounds like you, you’re in for a treat.
Our 12 month programme will give you everything that you need to massively grow your business, smash your goals in a truly unique way and feel totally revitalised.
Personal and business growth happens outside your comfort zone.
You know that. But how often do you actually stretch yourself?
Let us take you out of your office, out of your comfort zone. We will set you challenges to keep you on track while enhancing your wellbeing, your mindset and your business skills.
If you want to be the best version of you, you need the Always Oarsome Acceleration Rowtreat!
Book your place now!
You will be working together on five essential business skills throughout the year, you’ll learn to row and you’ll have loads of fun!
The ultimate sport, rowing is low impact, stress reducing and calorie burning. It provides the thrilling yet calming experience of being on the water, working as a crew to make your boat go faster. Time on the water is scientifically proven to make you more productive when off the water.
ROW TOGETHER. GROW TOGETHER
“Rowing is the only place where I don’t have my phone. When I’m in a boat, I am not thinking of anything other than what I am doing. It is the only thing I have ever done which gives me a total break from whatever else is going on in my life. Being outdoors, with other people, working together to make a boat move smoothly through the water is the best feeling in the world. And when I do get back to my office, I’m so much more productive than I ever used to be.”
The Always Oarsome Rowtreat brings together business owners and creates an environment where you become part of a crew, supported by a squad and lead by the best coaches.
You will row together and grow together.
Book your place NOW!
Your Training Plan
You need the right skills and equipment to launch yourself and your business towards your goal – the finish line.
You also need a crew you can depend on.
To train with. To learn from. To celebrate with.
You will have five squad meetings to work on critical business areas:
- Wellbeing Neglecting your personal vitality and wellbeing is the equivalent of two rowers in a four-person crew boat. It’s hard work and won’t get you anywhere fast!
- Personal Branding Without this, you’re rudderless. Having a clear, deep understanding of your personal values and branding steers the boat.
- Marketing If no one knows you’re there, how can you expect crowds at the finish line?
- Public speaking The smallest person with the biggest voice pulls the team together. There’s a reason for that. Find your voice.
- Selling If you struggle with selling, it’s like rowing in reverse and wondering why you’re going backwards. Learn to sell easily and stay afloat.
Every session will be underpinned by work on mindset, goal setting and accountability to keep your business on course.
This is where the fun really begins! Crews take to the water to learn the ultimate sport of rowing providing you with the space to reenergise, refocus and refresh.
When was the last time you did something really different for yourself?
When we’re not together on water or on land, we’ll be together as a squad online with six webinars. This will keep you on track with all your challenges and goals. Each webinar will build on the business skills covered in the face to face sessions, plus some highly practical help in other areas and will be run by leading experts in their field.
You will also be part of a private squad Facebook group where you will be able to share successes, challenges and accountability with your squad. Your coaches will also be on hand to help at all stages as well as giving you extra drills to help you focus on achieving your business and fitness goals.
The Rowtreat will culminate with an Always Oarsome Regatta.
The chance to show off your skills and compete for the finish line!
Row together. Grow together.
Book your place now!
YOUR COACHING TEAM
We will accompany you at every step of the way, keeping you on course, helping you reach the finish line in your personal best!
Gill Laidlaw, Head Rowing Coach
Jen Hinds, Rowing Coach and Business Mentor
Chris Clarke, The GameChnager
We know that the Rowtreat will be Always Oarsome and that you’ll love it. But don’t just take our word for it. Here is what others say about our events…
- The patience and encouragements of the Always Oarsome team was a constant. Brilliant Day!
- As far as team building goes it’s about as good as it gets
- Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Rowing tuition was clear and concise
- It was definitely the most challenging thing any of us have done for a while, but we would all love to come back.
- We had a wonderful day on the river.
- I was absolutely buzzing.
- The day was perfect.